Friday, January 18, 2008

D3 TKJ My Mini City

so.. what is that? ever heard b4,, if no.. I will not laugh u.. because, this is such a new ... Thiz morning, I already told by Mr. Toha Mustofa, from MJC.. He was made it...

U can click the link above at the title.. It has the address >> http://d3-tkj.myminicity.com/

Well.. after I visit (and I become the 4th visitor and also become one of the population)
I look around.. and then understand a little..

It's a virtual city, and the population will grow if u visit that web.. (only just visit) without register or something.. it's so easy ..

And with the hope that the D3 TKJ Indonesia community will really grow.. and go...!!

success 4 all..^_^

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing the link.. ^_^ Soon, we will need to post transport network.. unemployment 2% :( we hope that old visitors back again so it will be decreasing unemployment.. :) we know, its getting bigger fast now! keep visiting ^_^ sorry if my english is poor.. :)

    ReplyDelete